Yallah Habibi #MyDubai
Dubai has always been on my list of places to travel to and for 2015, I definitely wanted to do New Years Eve big so naturally I decided to pair the two! Dubai is such an incredible city, it's literally a city made from the sand. The city is known for its great architecture, luxurious living (and spending) and the neo-Arabian culture it has to offer. We surprisingly accomplished so much in the 5 days that we were there. Here are some highlights from our itinerary:
- Burj Al Arab: 7 star hotel (guess 5 wasn't enough?). we only checked it out from the outside because only guests are allowed past the gate as per my understanding. But it's still pretty cool, I love the design. If you want cool pics though, I would suggest going to the beach near by and taking pictures with the side profile of the building.
- Dubai Mall: LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MALL EVER.
- Atlantis/Nasimi Beach: Good food, food vibes and we drank out of a watermelon. So fun.
- Dune Bashing in the Desert: this was definitely a favorite. We had quite the bumpy ride going up and down the dunes. We also attempted sand boarding but it wasn't as rad as I thought it would be. Note to friends: stick to snowboarding..
- Cavalli Club: the dance floor is a runway and the bathroom looks like a BTS Makeup room. Enough said.
- Eden Beach Club for NYE: too hype for words. But also go to the day pool parties- they have those blown up Swans floating around!
- Burj Khalifa: Do I need to elaborate?
- Marina Walk/JBR: The more residential/yet bumpin town of Dubai filled with high rises, a beach boardwalk of sorts and lots of restaurants!